Could not find a context token (provider hosted app on Azure web site)

Problem:

I used the following blog site to host the “sample” provider hosted app on the azure web site.

http://www.sharepointnutsandbolts.com/2013/07/deploying-sp2013-provider-hosted.html

I got an error “Could not find a context token.” I did all the required step in my MSDN O365 Multi –tenant and in the project files.

I tried multiple times, but could not figure out what I have missed in my approach? This should have worked. It drove me crazy.

6-2-2014 4-21-59 PM

Solution:

I traced back all the steps for Client Id and Client Secret. Everything was right but one step in the registering the app I used the “www.” in the App Domain Name field. This was the reason I got an error.

 

6-3-2014 10-39-31 AM

 

I hope this helps you, thanks for reading!

About Pankaj

I am a Developer and my linked profile is https://www.linkedin.com/in/pankajsurti/
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s